A chic incense holder made of brass ideal for those prefering a minimalist look. All you need to do is place it on a non-flammable plate that is stable and sufficiently large. Then follow by:
- Lighting the black end of the incense using a lighter or a match
- Hold the flame until it holds the flame
- Wait for flame to burn for a few seconds
- Blow out the flame
- Smoke will start to rise and the fragrance will start to be dispersed in the room
- Only burn in a well ventilated area and do not leave unattended
Incense sold separately.
The holder is approximately 3/4" tall.
By Province Apothecary in Toronto, Ontario.